Monday 15 April 2013

MOMENT .

Its been a while since i write in this shit , it been a year if i not mistaken . Now lets start this :) I back and I not the same old me . Not with same old people . I making new friends , lots of friends actually . and Of course when i have new friends it also mean i have new Girlfriend .IN SHA ALLAH this one relation will last forever  . I trying and she also trying <3 . But that not the purpose of me writing this again . Moment is the reason why i want to write this again . Moment i have change my self , moment of happiness and unpredictable moment in life .i have change myself and my way of living .i missed so much moment in my life and i gaining the moment again .Thank friends and JR .you all will never been forgotten in my heart . THIS SOME OF PICTURE OF MY LIFE MOMENT .
















LIFE IS MADE OF SMALL MOMENT LIKE THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment